All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionBringing the Jazz Age to life through the clothes of the flappers and Thoroughly Modern Millies, Fashions of a Decade: The 1920s revisits an important part of social and cultural history. As the fabric of society changed, fashion took on a life of its own - exploding with new colors and trends - alongside the invative rhythms and styles of jazz music. It was a period of youthful escapism, a reaction to the stern clothes and strict behavior that was expected during the Victorian Age, and this revised, full-color volume captures the essence of that social change.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Herald
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleFashions of a Decade S.
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Series Edited byKathy Elgin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.