All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 31st International Eucharistic Congress, held in Dublin in 1932, is one of the most remarkable public events to have taken place in Ireland in the twentieth century. The congress left an indelible impression on all who witnessed it, a touchstone in the lives of those who participated. The sheer scale of the event bore striking testimony to the pride in identity, both national and religious, which guided the hundreds of thousands of people who participated in the congress. It has often been ted how the congress was an event in the early decades of Irish independence which made manifest the Catholic nature of the new state. In The 1932 Eucharistic Congress Rory O'Dwyer shares his kwledge and extensive research with the reader and includes a large number of photographs of the event.
- Author(s)Rory O'Dwyer
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports., facsims.
- Weight380 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
- AU $22.78New
- AU $76.89New
- AU $36.17New
- AU $29.80New
- AU $77.88New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $19.67Trending at AU $22.88
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $36.17
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.06
- AU $17.63Trending at AU $19.93
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $87.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.04
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $93.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.