All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1960s witnessed a sustained period of ecomic growth, consumer spending and stable employment. This hitherto unkwn prosperity enabled a market growth in levels of owner occupation and a subsequent boom in the sale of household furnishings and luxury goods. The 1960s Home looks at the styles and fashions in domestic housing and interiors between 1960 and 1970. Although this period has received increasing attention in recent years, much of it has been concentrated on progressive and exclusive design rather than on the furniture and furnishing of the 'average' home.
- Author BiographyPaul Evans is a specialist dealer in twentieth-century art and design, having a particular interest in posters, graphics, and the propaganda arts. He is co-author (with Peter Doyle) of The Home Front, 1939-45 and Tommy's War in Europe - British Military Memorabilia, 1939-45.
- Author(s)Paul Evans
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/09/2010
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleShire Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 604
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight113 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.