All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1980s was a time of ecomic growth and great wealth for some. It was the age of enterprise culture and the 'yuppie'. Capitalism appeared triumphant as the communist world crumbled, and the Berlin Wall fell. It was also the time of Live Aid, disaster at Cherbyl and the launch of the IBM PC. This book describes these and many other world-changing events that occurred during this decade. Part of the series Dates of a Decade, each title looks at the key dates that helped shape history during a particular decade in the 20th century. As well as describing landmark events, the books examine their causes and consequences and include contemporary newspaper reports and eyewitness accounts.
- Author(s)Joseph Harris
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleDates of a Decade
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 9
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight228 g
- Width220 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.