All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDETOX WITHOUT DEPRIVATION Unleashing the healing power of superfoods, these health- packed recipes satisfy your hunger while flushing toxins from your system. The delicious smoothies, soups, sides and entrees are made with nutrient-rich ingredients like avocados, berries, nuts, leafy greens and even dark chocolate. You'll rejuvenate and re-energize your body during the two-day cleanse as you: *Boost immunity *Slim down naturally *Clear skin *Increase metabolism The 2-Day Superfood Cleanse is also chock-full of techniques for getting the most out of your detox and tips on how to boost the benefits of your favorite foods during regular meal days.
- Author BiographyRobin Westen received an Emmy Award for the ABC health show FYI. She is currently the medical director for Thirdage.com, the largest health site for baby boomers on the Web. She is the author of the Harvard Medical School Guide Getting Your Child to Eat (Almost) Anything; Ten Days to Detox; and the coauthor of V Is for Vagina. She's written feature articles for dozens of national magazines including Glamour, Vegetarian Times, Psychology Today, SELF, Cosmopolitan, and others. Robin has been practicing yoga, meditation, and cleansing for over 15 years. She divides her time between Brooklyn and Vermont.
- Author(s)Robin Westen
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Weight171 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.