All listings for this product
About this product
Evaluate the 2012 election.
The 2012 Election is a compact but essential review of what was politically at stake in November’s election and how the winner took the White House. From the struggling ecomy to the war on terror, this essay lays out the context that drove campaign strategy and traces each stop on the campaign trail. Using the concepts covered in a typical introductory American Government course, The 2012 Election evaluates the nature of the campaign and the election’s likely impact over the next four years.
- Author BiographyBrian Harward is Associate Professor of Political Science and Director of the Center for Political Participation at Allegheny College.
- Author(s)Brian Harward,Pearson Education
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication11/12/2012
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight56 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35