Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionOffering entirely new content each year, The Pfeiffer Annual: Consulting 2013 showcases the latest thinking and cutting-edge approaches to organization development and performance improvement contributed by practicing consultants, organizational systems experts, and academics. Designed for both the dedicated consultant and the training professional who straddles both roles, the Annual presents a unique source of new kwledge and ideas, as well as practical and proven applications for facilitating better work processes, implementing and sustaining change, and improving organizational effectiveness. The book is divided into four sections: Experiential Learning Activities (ELAs); Editor s Choice; Inventories, Questionnaires, and Surveys; and Articles and Discussion Resources. All the material can be freely reproduced for training purposes. The ELAs are the mainstay of the Annual and cover a broad range of training topics. The activities are presented as complete and ready-to-use designs for working with groups; facilitator instructions and all necessary handouts and participant materials are included. Editor s Choice pieces allow us to select material that doesn t fit the other categories and take advantage of hot topics. The instrument section introduces proven survey and assessment tools for gathering and sharing data on some aspect of performance. The articles section presents the best current thinking about workplace performance and organization development. Use these for your own professional development or as resources for working with others.
- Author BiographyElaine Biech is president and managing principal of ebb associates inc, an organizational development firm that helps organizations work through large-scale change. The recipient of ASTD's highest honor, the Gordon M. Bliss award, Biech is the author and editor of over four dozen books, including The Book of Road-Tested Activities, Pfeiffer Annuals of Training and Consulting, 90 World-Class Activities by 90 World-Class Trainers, Training for Dummies, The Business of Consulting, and others, all published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Elaine Biech
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJ-B Pfeiffer Annual
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol. 2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight976 g
- Width221 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.