All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn fast-paced, turbulent business markets, company boards need greater agility and will find it necessary to be conscious of invation and techlogical progress. They ought to encourage companies to explore and value creativity at all levels, to remove red tape from the company's culture and stimulate the entrepreneurial spirit. This book addresses the most pressing changes companies will undergo over the next five years. It illustrates the way directors should behave and how company boards should approach certain issues. The 2020 Board explains that the boards of directors are key to the leadership of a business and in making sure that everything is done ethically and legally in all markets where the company operates.
- Author BiographyPedro Nueno is Professor in the Department of Entrepreneurship at IESE and Professor and President of CEIBS.
- Author(s)Pedro Nueno
- PublisherLID Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLID Publishing
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.