All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, a crossword dictionary with all the words solvers need - and ne of the ones they don't! Authors Kevin McCann and Mark Diehl analysed thousands of crosswords to amass an up-to-date list of words that regularly turn up in today's top puzzles. To make the dictionary even easier to use, the most popular answers stand out in easy-to-see red, while charts highlight frequently sought-after information such as Oscar winners and Popes' names.
- Author BiographyMark Diehl constructs crosswords for The New York Times, New York Sun, Los Angeles Times and other puzzle venues. Kevin McCann is the creator of cruciverb.com, a web site for crossword constructors.
- Author(s)Kevin McCann,Mark Diehl
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication16/07/2009
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date29/08/2012
- Content Note2 colour throughout, includes charts
- Weight862 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine51 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.