All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince health expert and exercise physiologist Marco Borges first introduced his groundbreaking plant-based program in The 22-Day Revolution, the revolution has become a movement, motivating thousands of readers worldwide how to take control of their health. Now, Marco shares more than 150 recipes he's cultivated over the years working with clients including Jay Z, Jennifer Lopez, Pharrell Williams and Beyonce. The recipes included are proven to help readers combat serious health concerns like high cholesterol, heart disease, high blood pressure and diabetes.
- Author BiographyMarco Borges is an exercise physiologist, founder of 22 Days Nutrition, New York Times bestselling author and plant-based living advocate. Passionate about guiding people to develop healthier lifestyles, he has spent the last 20 years as a lifestyle coach and touring the world empowering others with tools for ultimate wellness. He is the author of The 22-Day Revolution, as well as Power Moves: The Four Motions To Transform Your Body For Life. He lives in Miami with his wife and their three sons.
- Author(s)Marco Borges,Ryan Seacrest
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication14/09/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight1179 g
- Width197 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.