All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 2R Manager will make you a better manager immediately. It offers specific advice tailored to each individual's current management style. You will take some self-surveys, see the results, and learn the impact you w have on those you manage. You'll learn what changes you must make and how to make them. Managers have naturally either a relating or a requiring style. Those who naturally require are weaker at relating sometimes much weaker and vice versa. The best managers possess the ability to do both well and kw when to choose one over the other. Most managers miss opportunities. Some try to be their employee's friend when they need to be setting priorities and deadlines. Others, thinking they have the answers, miss getting new ideas and destroy their employees' motivation. Having the ability to relate and require is fundamental for effective managing. Whether you want to improve how you w manage people or create a management-training alternative that can help reduce time and costs, you will find what you're looking for in The 2R Manager .
- Author BiographyPeter E. Friedes is former CEO of Hewitt Associates, an international human resources consulting firm. During his twenty three year tenure, Hewitt Associates grew over 20 percent per year and was featured in the book The 100 Best Companies to Work For in America. Friedes has taught at Northwestern s Kellogg Graduate School of Management and has been a guest lecturer at Harvard, Emory, and the University of Michigan.
- Author(s)Peter E. Friedes
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/08/2002
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight325 g
- Width150 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.