Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe 3/4 Rule is written for parents, coaches, trainers, athletes and educators. A powerfully effective nutrition model that is concise, easy to understand and a -brainer to use. Although this book focuses on young athletes, The 3/4 Rule applies to nearly everyone - including you. Discover the difference between Nutrition for Survival vs. Nutrition for Athletes, why all protein is t created equal and how to decode any nutrition label with one simple rule. We'll also dig into those unregulated, expensive, heavily marketed magic bullets - supplements. The 3/4 Rule is t restrictive, applies to all eating environments, and most of what you will find in this book you have t read or heard before.
- Author BiographyAlthough you may not know me yet, I am about to turn the world of youth sports training right side up. On the surface a background in philosophy and physics may seem... well... Interesting, it inadvertently helped provide a foundation for the development of my unique perspectives in athletic development and rehabilitation. I don't just ask the questions and point out problems most others don't - I also bring solutions. I enjoy my family, kayaking, rock climbing, 4 wheeling off-road, Buddhism, burning the midnight oil, problem solving and pie. My literary heroic thinkers are Isaac Asimov, Steven Covey, Aldous Huxley, William James, Steven Levitt, George Orwell, Ayn Rand, Socrates and Dr. Seuss. Did I mention pie?
- Author(s)Chris Weiler
- PublisherMythbuster Media
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMythbuster Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight138 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.