About this product
- DescriptionPut your first-choice college well within your reach with The 32 Most Effective SAT Math Strategies - a powerful collection of the most clever and easy-to-follow problem solving methods and tips that will significantly boost your score in SAT math. After 10 rewarding years of SAT math tutoring, these strategies have been proven to work for any student, even if you're convinced that math is t your strong subject. When studying for the SAT it is always better to work smart than to work hard. This book is specifically designed to give the maximum result with the minimum amount of effort. Using the proven tips, tactics, and techniques in this book you'll spend less time on each problem, you'll answer more difficult problems correctly, and you'll feel confident kwing you're applying a trusted system to one of the most important tests you will ever take. Inside this book you will find basic advice that will significantly increase your SAT score before you even pick up your pencil. The main part of the book consists of 32 simple but powerful strategies together with over 100 problems complete with multiple solutions. Here's to your success on the SAT, in college, and in life.
- Author(s)Dr Steve Warner
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.