The 36 Strategies of the Chinese for Financial Traders by Daryl Guppy (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.78Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $22.49+ AU $15.30 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by rustydaewoo
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAncient strategies provide a valuable link to enhance your ability to survive and prosper in modern financial markets. In this fascinating book, experienced trader and best-selling author Daryl Guppy explains how The 36 Strategies of the Chinese are applied to trading financial markets. In trading there is rarely a single answer to any trading situation. The best answer, and its effective application, depends on the trader. The strategies by themselves do t guarantee success. The trader s skill in analyzing and assessing the situation determines how effective he is in selecting and applying the right strategy.
Guppy was introduced to the book of The 36 Strategies of the Chinese by a Chinese friend. An ancient and classic text, it is a compilation of political and military strategies dating back more than 1800 years, drawn from classic Chinese poetry, history, philosophy, biographies and vels.
This book includes specific methods for active investors and traders that are consistent with the meaning of the original ancient strategies. The 36 Strategies of the Chinese for Financial Traders follow the structure of the original 36 Strategies of the Chinese. The first 18 strategies are applied when you have the advantage -- the luxury of time and resources to examine techniques to recognize and maximize the return from these market opportunities. The second 18 strategies are applied when you are at a disadvantage -- they are strategies used against investors and traders to inhibit success. Many of the strategies are enhanced using derivatives.
- Author BiographyDaryl Guppy is the founder and director of Guppytraders.com. He is an active private trader in equity and derivative markets. He is the author of several financial market books including, Trend Trading, Share Trading and Trend Trading Master (available in Chinese). Guppy writes in several Chinese language publications, including a fortnightly market commentary column in Beijing's Weekly On Stocks magazine and Shanghai Securities News. His book Trend Trading Master is available in Chinese. He conducts regular financial training seminars in Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing and other cities in China. He has guest lectured at Xi'an University. Guppy is a regular contributor to trading and investment publications in Singapore and Malaysia, including The Edge, Personal Money, and Smart Investor. He provides certified professional financial market training for the Singapore Society of Remisiers, and the Hong Kong Securities Institute. A member of Technical Analysis Society of Singapore, the Australian Technical Analysis Association, the International Federation of Technical Analysts and Australian Government Securities and Investors Council, he also belongs to the Australian International Business Council and the Australia China Business Council. Guppytraders.com has offices in Australia, Beijing and Singapore.
- Author(s)Daryl Guppy
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2006
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine42 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82