Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.94+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE FIRST TWO MURDERS WENT UNNOTICED. BUT THE NEXT WAS HER SISTER...A terrifying yet unputdownable thriller from No. 1 bestselling author and award-winning journalist Jonathan Freedland. SHE CAN'T SAVE HER SISTER Journalist Madison Webb is obsessed with exposing lies and corruption. But she never thought she would be investigating her own sister's murder. SHE CAN'T TRUST THE POLICE Madison refuses to accept the official line that Abigail's death was an isolated crime. She uncovers evidence that suggests that Abi was the third victim in a series of killings that's been hushed up as part of a major conspiracy. SHE CAN EXPOSE THE TRUTH In a United States that has yielded to the People's Republic of China, corruption is rife - the government dictates what the 'truth' is. With her life on the line, Madison must give up the story, or face the consequences...
- Author BiographyJonathan Freedland is an award-winning journalist, author and broadcaster. He is the Guardian's executive editor for Opinion, overseeing Comment is free, editorials and long reads. He also writes a weekly column. He is a regular contributor to the New York Times and the New York Review of Books, and presents BBC Radio 4's contemporary history series, The Long View. In 2014 he was awarded the Orwell special prize for journalism, having been named columnist of the year in the 2002 What the Papers Say awards. Since 2006 he has published five best-selling novels under the pseudonym Sam Bourne. The first, The Righteous Men, was a Sunday Times No. 1 bestseller, and has been translated into 30 languages. His subsequent novels have all been top five bestsellers. Jonathan was educated at Wadham College, Oxford - where he studied Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE) and edited the university newspaper, Cherwell - and, earlier, at University College School, London. He lives in London with his wife and their two children.
- Author(s)Jonathan Freedland
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight320 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $31.03New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $31.03
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.36
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.