Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.53+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.00+ AU $10.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by steve.reaver
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to lose fat, double testosterone, get the perfect posterior or give your partner a fifteen-minute female orgasm? Whatever your physical goal, The 4-Hour Body eclipses every other health manual by sharing the best kept secrets in the latest science and research to provide new strategies for redesigning the human body. And you don't need to exhaust yourself. International bestselling author, Timothy Ferriss, helps you reach your true genetic potential in 3-6 months with a commitment of less than four hours per week. You can pick and choose from a menu of options, from simple to extreme, for dramatic body changes. Based on over 15 years of research and with personal stories, amazing before and after photos, recipes and sidebars, The 4-Hour Body will give unbelievable results and change the way you look forever.
- Author BiographyTim Ferriss, nominated as one of Fast Company's 'Most Innovative Business People of 2007', is an angel investor and author of the original no.1 New York Times bestseller The 4-Hour Work Week, which has been published in 35 countries. He has been featured by more than 100 media outlets, including the New York Times, The Economist, Time, Forbes, Fortune and CNN. He has worked with world-class athletes, speaks six languages, runs a multinational firm from wireless locations worldwide, and since 2003 has been a popular guest lecturer at Princeton University, where he presents entrepreneurship as a tool for ideal lifestyle design and world change. See his latest experiments and case studies at: www.fourhourblog.com.
- Author(s)Timothy Ferriss
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication03/01/2011
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight761 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- shezz198911 Dec, 2012by
Who doesn't want to be Superhuman?!
This book was great, it was so helpful in many ways! The most fascinating thing was the science of it! Being a huge science geek this book appealed to me because of that and also like seriously... who doesn't want to be superhuman! I would recommend this book for people who want a total life overhaul because it forces you to second guess everything and take a good look at your life. I recommend Tim's books they are an eye opener!
- hewitt9416 Jul, 2012by
Put it on your list to read
Its been a great read. Lots of information to take in but very easy to understand. Can't wait til I finish so I can start applying all of it into action. If you wish to improve your life and body, must put this book on your list to read.
- ssurgeon0023 Jan, 2013by
Great buy, worth the read, and is a nice addition to my bookshelf
Great motivational book for lifestyle design as well as practical tips for making changes in your body!
- craigw436305 Mar, 2012by
Purchase was good. Deatil interesting, Got what I expected.
Very interesting detail. Certainly some information that can be put into practice to achieve weight loss and well being. Some that would be too difficult to implement and some that is doubtful. Still an interesting read if your on the road to fitness.
- remrox7118 Jan, 2012by
This is a Bible that every denomination should read!
Fantastic reading.... will change the way you look at diets and exercise! This is the 2nd one I've purchased this for my Brother-In-Law who will make great use out of it. Stick to his principles and you'll not go wrong. Awesome (massive) book, fully recommend it to all sorts of people!
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.31Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.94Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22