All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe forex market is huge, and the potential to make money from it immense, but how should you structure your trading in order to profit from it? Technical analyst Christopher Weaver shows you how to improve your trading of trending currency pairs using trend lines, channels, Fibonacci retracements and symmetrical triangles. These are the four keys to making money trading forex. And this is surface guide; the author explores in-depth how every key works, why they are useful, their different variations, and, most importantly, two practical strategies for each which take full advantage of their strengths. The concepts behind the keys can sound mysterious, but Christopher lays bare their workings with plain English and sharp insight. Fully illustrated with charts and examples, this is a unique and essential guide to making successful trades in the most exciting market out there.
- Author BiographyChristopher Weaver is a technical analyst who has spent extensive time trading and studying the trends and movements of the Foreign Exchange Market. He believes in making trading accessible to anyone willing to commit the time and effort needed to master this Market and has personally mentored hundreds of new traders. As well as having written books and trading manuals on the subject, Christopher speaks around the world about forex trading. Christopher divides his time between London, where he teaches Advanced Trading Courses for one of the largest Trader Training Centres in the world, and his home in rural Wiltshire, where he lives with his wife and their three young children.
- Author(s)Christopher Weaver
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication10/01/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight312 g
- Width175 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.