The 4-Percent Universe: Dark Matter, Dark Energy, and the Race to Discover the Rest of Reality by Richard Panek (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.95+ AU $7.45 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by army_of_nerds
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnly 4% of the universe consists of the matter that makes up you, me, this form, and every star and planet. Over the last few decades scientists have been battling to understand the rest: the strange dark matterA and even stranger dark energyA . In exhilarating and behind-the-scenes detail, Panek takes us on a tour of the bitter rivalries and fruitful collaborations, the eureka moments and blind alleys, that have fuelled the search, redefined science, and reinvented the universe.
- Author BiographyRichard Panek is author of The Invisible Century and Seeing and Believing and writes frequently for the New York Times, as well as Discover, Esquire, Outside, and others.
- Author(s)Richard Panek
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Out-of-print date25/07/2013
- Weight386 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.