Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- Description'419' is a confidence trick kwn as 'advanced fee fraud'. The victim is asked to join a business venture to provide capital for a scheme that will make money, fast. They are then asked for more and more money and once they finally realise they have been scammed, the criminals have absconded with their money. As the investment is illicit, the victim cant go to the police; the perpetrators are then free to carry on with their scam. 'The 419 Code' is the incredible true story of Baaba, one of the first to run the scam, and coin the name. From his quiet upbringing in a small village in Nigeria, he masterminded one of the biggest cash scams ever, costing the British ecomy over GBP150m every year.
- Author(s)Amaka De
- PublisherMelrose Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationEly
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMelrose Books
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.