Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.69Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by basne8
- Est. delivery by 22 Jan
- AU $33.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawn from 3,000 years of the history of power, this is the definitive guide to help readers achieve for themselves what Queen Elizabeth I, Henry Kissinger, Louis XIV and Machiavelli learnt the hard way. Law 1: Never outshine the master Law 2: Never put too much trust in friends; learn how to use enemies Law 3: Conceal your intentions Law 4: Always say less than necessary. The text is bold and elegant, laid out in black and red throughout and replete with fables and unique word sculptures. The 48 laws are illustrated through the tactics, triumphs and failures of great figures from the past who have wielded - or been victimised by - power.
- Author BiographyRobert Greene, author of The 48 Laws of Power and The Art of Seduction (both from Profile), has a degree in Classical Studies and has been an editor at Esquire and other magazines. He is also a playwright and lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Joost Ellfers,Robert Greene
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2000
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Series TitleThe Robert Greene Collection
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintProfile Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight681 g
- Width166 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.