All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionMiss Susie has been a fixture in Southport, N.C. for many years. When she is chosen to be the Marshall for the N.C. 4th of July Festival parade she finds herself smack dab in the center of a murder mystery only she can solve. Runner up only to Mayberry as the best small town in the USA, Southport, NC is populated by interesting characters who made the little waterfront town what it was in the past and what it remains today. Located at Cape Fear, 35 miles SE of Wilmington, Southport has been featured in many movies and television shows including the Matlock series, I Kw What You Did Last Summer, Crimes of the Heart, and (currently) Nicholas Sparks' SAFE HARBOR w being filmed at the Southport Yacht Basin. First in a series of history and genealogy mysteries based in Southport and Brunswick Co. North Carolina.
- Author Biographythe author is a native of Southport, N.C. and currently lives with her husband in central Florida. She has been a freelance writer for 25+ years and has always been part of Miss Susie's extended family.
- Author(s)Dianne Warth Vereen
- PublisherCape Fear Press
- Date of Publication17/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCape Fear Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.