All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRaise the bar to become the best version of you Most of us set the bar too low in our lives, both personally and professionally. Bob Deutsch, a cognitive neuroscientist/anthropologist turned entrepreneur, has spent a lifetime studying people and found that we choose t to pursue our greatest ambitions because we feel we are incapable of reaching them. But he has also found that we are each born with the fundamental abilities to live the full, creative, dynamic lives we dream about. Curiosity, Openness, Sensuality, Paradox, and Self-Story-these are our five inner resources. Through interviews with inspiring people, including Wynton Marsalis and Richard Feynman, and case studies of personalities like Bruce Springsteen and Anna Quindlen, Deutsch shows us how to access and use these resources to open our lives to unimagined possibilities.
- Author BiographyDr. Robert Deutsch lives in New York City.Lou Aronica is also the Publisher of The Story Plant and The Fiction Studio. He lives in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Bob Deutsch,Lou Aronica
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- Weight204 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.