All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $25.01Free postage
- AU $25.14Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionMarriage is hard eugh for the everyday civilian. But imagine marriage when you re separated by thousands of miles . . . when one of you daily faces the dangers of combat . . . while the other shoulders all the burden of home-front duties. Add to that unpredictable schedules, frequent moves, and the challenge of reintegration, and it s wonder military marriages are under stress.Guided by input from dozens of military couples in all stages of their careers, authors Gary Chapman and former military wife Jocelyn Green offer you an unparalleled tool for navigating these challenges. Adapted from #1 New York Time bestseller The 5 Love Languages, this military edition helps heal broken relationships and strengthen healthy ones.With an updated Q&A section specific to military marriages, stories of how military couples have adapted the five love languages to their unique lifestyles, and tips for expressing love when you re miles away, The 5 Love Languages Military Edition will take you on a well-worn path to marital joy, even as you face the pressures of serving your country.The challenges of military marriages are unique, but they don t have to hinder love. Learn how to keep yours healthy and flourishing.
- Author BiographyGARY CHAPMAN--author, speaker, counselor--has a passion for people and for helping them form lasting relationships. He is the #1 bestselling author of The 5 Love Languages series and director of Marriage and Family Life Consultants, Inc. Gary travels the world presenting seminars, and his radio programs air on more than 400 stations. For more information visit his website at www.5lovelanguages.com. JOCELYN GREEN is an award-winning author who inspires faith and courage in her readers through both fiction and nonfiction. A former military wife herself, she authored Faith Deployed: Daily Encouragement for Military Wives and co-authored The 5 Love Languages Military Edition with Dr. Gary Chapman. Her novels, inspired by real heroines on American's home front, are marked by their historical integrity and gritty inspiration. The books in the Heroines Behind the Lines Civil War series have been honored with gold and silver medals from the Military Writer's Society of America. Wedded to War was a Christy Award finalist in two categories. Jocelyn graduated from Taylor University in Upland, Indiana, with a B.A. in English, concentration in writing. She is an active member of the Christian Authors Network, the Advanced Writers and Speakers Association, American Christian Fiction Writers, and the Military Writers Society of America.Jocelyn lives with her husband Rob and two small children in Cedar Falls, Iowa. Visit her at www.jocelyngreen.com.
- Author(s)Gary D Chapman,Jocelyn Green
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.