All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe love she craves. The confidence you need. At the heart of every man is a desire to master what matters. Getting a compliment at work or on the court is nice, but thing beats hearing your spouse say, You make me feel loved. If you haven t heard that in a while or feel like you re t bringing your A game to your relationship, this audio book is for you. The 5 Love Languages has sold 10 million copies because it is simple, practical, and effective. In this edition, Gary Chapman speaks straight to men about the rewards of speaking their wife s love language. You ll learn each language, how to identify your wife s, and how to speak it clearly. Packed with helpful illustrations and creative pointers, this audio will rouse your inner champion and empower you to master the art of love. Includes The 5 Love Languages personal profile.
- Author BiographyGary Chapman author, speaker, and counselor has a passion for people and for helping them form lasting relationships. He is the bestselling author of The 5 Love Languages(r) series and the director of Marriage and Family Life Consultants, Inc. Gary travels the world presenting seminars, and his radio programs air on more than 400 stations. For more information, visit 5lovelanguages.com.
- Author(s)Gary Chapman
- PublisherOasis Audio
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width173 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Narrator(s)Chris Fabry
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time235
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.16New
- AU $18.16New
- AU $31.48New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $32.95Trending at AU $33.84
- AU $21.08Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $47.23Trending at AU $51.05
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.18
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $27.76Trending at AU $50.64
- AU $31.76Trending at AU $36.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.