The 5 Skinny Habits: How Ancient Wisdom Can Help You Lose Weight and Change Your Life Forever by David Zulberg (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.88Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $36.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn his own personal weight-loss struggle, David Zulberg turned to the forgotten wisdom of the ancients Maimonides, Aristotle, Hippocrates, Galen, and even Benjamin Franklin to find consensus on ideal nutrition for optimum physical and emotional health. After 10 years of studying volume upon volume, Zulberg distilled the teachings of humanity's greatest doctors and philosophers what he calls the Master Physicians and discovered something amazing: Ancient doctors already knew what today's medical findings are rediscovering about what's best for human health, weight loss, disease prevention, and psychological well-being. On The 5 Skinny Habits diet plan, you'll harness the best of both worlds the ancient and the modern for long-term success. The 5 Skinny Habits explains the ancient understanding of health and its application to our lives in the 21st century with its supersize proportions. There are forbidden foods or food groups, and you can even enjoy a glass of wine with dinner. Through a close study of ancient sources written by the Master Physicians, Zulberg integrates the spiritual, emotional, and physical components of health and weight loss. Habit changes are at the core of the program. With an easy five-step plan, Zulberg tells readers how to incorporate one habit each week for 5 weeks to achieve a healthier life. His five steps streamline and simplify the process of becoming fit, ensuring that change is made for good. A simple diet diary with positive affirmations and mindfulness makes self-monitoring an effective and enjoyable part of the discovery. By the end of the journey, readers have incorporated the habits into their routines so completely that they are longer dieting but simply living a healthier life.
- Author BiographyDavid Zulberg is considered one of the foremost experts in Maimonides' medical works. Zulberg holds a Masters from Columbia University and is an ACE-certified fitness specialist and health coach.
- Author(s)David Zulberg
- PublisherRodale Books
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.