All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStunning and easy projects for less than $50 each! With The $50 Home Makeover, you can finally turn your living space into your home! This inspiring book offers 75 fun and creative ideas that will help give your place the stylish, modern look that you've always wanted--without having to spend a fortune. Each of these imaginative ideas cost less than $50 to bring to life and will beautify your space in unexpected ways. From an Antique Door Table to Reclaimed Wood Wall Art, each crafty home makeover project includes: * Step-by-step instructions with full-color photographs. * A key to dete how long a project takes, how much it costs, and the level of difficulty. * Before-and-after photos of the finished product. With the trendy yet inexpensive projects in The $50 Home Makeover, you'll finally get to make those big improvements that you've been dreaming of--all while saving hundreds of dollars!
- Author BiographyShaunna West is the writer, photographer, and designer behind the popular blog Perfectly Imperfect (www.perfectlyimperfectblog.com). She also writes for CountryLiving.com and Houzz.com. She and her blog have been featured on The Nate Berkus Show, as well as in Cottages & Bungalows, Flea Market Style, HouseBeautiful.com, Tori Spelling's EdiTORIal, The Pioneer Woman, Apartment Therapy, and Design Sponge.
- Author(s)Shaunna West
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication25/07/2014
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight880 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.