All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPack your bags and take the journey of a lifetime with this puzzle book packed with maps, wildlife, people, and places unique to the 50 states. As a holiday companion title to The 50 States, spreads are thematically ordered by subject, featuring 50 Animals, 50 Things that Go, 50 People, 50 Places, 50 Festivals and Cultural events, plus a make-your-own puzzle of the 50 states on the final spread.
- Author BiographyAuthor GABRIELLE BALKAN has worked with Scholastic, Harper Collins and Penguin. She lives and works in New York. Illustrator SOL LINERO lives and works in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Her clients include Scholastic, Oprah magazine, Jamie Oliver Magazine and Wired.
- Author(s)Gabrielle Balkan
- PublisherWide Eyed Editions
- Date of Publication07/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Maps & Atlases
- Series TitleThe 50 States
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWide Eyed Editions
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width320 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sol Linero
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.63Trending at AU $35.61
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $52.57
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.80Trending at AU $47.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.