All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionNow is the perfect moment to visit this region, since many of the war sites have been improved and upgraded for the 100th anniversary of the war and several major events are planned. A visit to Ypres and Flanders Fields is w more rich, informative and inspiring. The book doesn't mention every battle or military detail. There are already more than eugh guides to the battlefields of the First World War. This book goes one step further and includes places that are t in any way connected with the war, like the five most romantic restaurants in Ypres, the five inspiring local breweries and the five cool B&Bs.
- Author BiographyDerek Blyth has lived in Belgium for more than 20 years. As a journalist, he has explored almost every corner of the country. He has visited Ypres and Flanders Fields many times and has seen the region slowly develop new ideas on how to present its history and culture. Formerly editor of the Brussels English-language weekly The Bulletin, he has written several books on the Low Countries.
- Author(s)Derek Blyth
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationAntwerp
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note100 colour
- Weight408 g
- Width125 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.