All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhere are the 5 best places to eat like a Portuguese? Which are the 5 best restaurants for Petiscos? Where can you find the nicest salons and barber shops? Which are the 5 best places to see Azulejos? Where will you find the most unique lifts and elevators? The best Lisbon area beaches? The 500 Hidden Secrets of Lisbon reveals these good-to-kw places and many more. An affectionate and informed guide to Lisbon, written by a true local. This is a book for visitors who want to avoid the usual tourist spots and for residents who are keen to track down the city's best-kept secrets. Photography by Manuel Gomes da Costa.
- Author BiographyMiguel Judice has lived in Lisbon for all his life and has a deep knowledge of the city's most well-kept secrets, both with a local and a visitor's perspective. A hospitality entrepreneur, former president of the Portuguese Hotel Association, with a passion for travel writing, Miguel lives and works in the city, a combination that he used to research for the book, his first to date.
- Author(s)Miguel Judice
- Date of Publication29/04/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series Title500 Hidden Secrets
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationAntwerp
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note80 colour
- Weight363 g
- Width120 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides
- AU $15.09New
- AU $12.63New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $44.97
- AU $33.40Trending at AU $44.10
- AU $40.57Trending at AU $41.94
- AU $21.27Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $39.23
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $32.88
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.