The 52 Weeks: Two Women and Their Quest to Get Unstuck, with Stories and Ideas to Jumpstart Your Year of Discovery by Karen Amster-Young, Pam Godwin (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.73+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionEdging into forty-something, Karen and Pam found themselves in a state of stuck. They had checked off many of their major life goals career, husband, children, friends but they d lost momentum. After griping over drinks one night, they came up with a plan to face their fears, rediscover their interests, try new things, and renew their relationships. They challenged themselves to try one new thing every week for a year from test-driving a Maserati to target practice at a shooting range to ballroom dance lessons and to blog about their journeys. They quickly realized it was harder than they ever imagined but came through it with a sense of clarity and purpose that has them itching to share the possibilities with the millions of middle-aged women out there who feel the same way about one or many areas of their lives. Getting unstuck doesn t have to mean running a marathon, traveling the world, or ending a relationship with your partner. Through their experiences and a good dose of -nsense advice, Karen and Pam show readers how achieving small goals can give you a renewed sense of accomplishment and how you can keep growing, learning, and moving forward at any age. Interspersed with personal stories is expert advice from doctors, psychiatrists, artists, and even a poker diva (who also happens to be a Fortune 500 executive).
- Author BiographyKaren Amster-Young is a marketing and public relations veteran and has amassed many awards for her work in public relations, including a spot on PR Week s Forty PR Stars under Forty. Karen lives with her husband and daughter in New York City. Pam Godwin began her career as a caseworker for a nonprofit refugee resettlement agency. After getting her master s degree in elementary education, Pam was a classroom teacher and literacy specialist in the New York City public school system. She lives with her husband and children in New York City.
- Author(s)Karen Amster-Young,Pam Godwin
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byBarbara Hannah Grufferman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.