All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionSean Covey's wildly popular The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens was one of the first teen success guides ever, and has become a timeless classic read by millions of teens all over the world. Now, in The 6 Most Important Decisions You'll Ever Make , Covey goes into even greater depth in helping teens figure out how to approach the six major challenges they face: gaining self-esteem; dealing with their parents; making friends; being wise about sex; coping with substances; and succeeding at school and planning a career. Covey speaks directly to the pain and confusion that teens and their parents experience in the face of these weighty, life-changing, and extremely common difficulties. Friendly and upbeat as ever, he shows them how to use the 7 Habits to cope with, manage, and ultimately conquer each challenge - and become happier, more productive people.
- Author BiographySean Covey is currently Vice President of Retail for the Franklin Covey company, one of the world's leading time and life leadership authorities. He graduated with honours from BYU and later earned his MBA from Harvard Business School. He is a popular speaker to youth and adult groups and is the author of FOURTH DOWN AND LIFE TO GO. Sean and his wife have four children.
- Author(s)Sean Covey
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication02/10/2006
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.