All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionJump-start your metabolism, turn on your fat-burning hormones, and bring calm to your body and mind with the remarkable, scientifically proven powers of weight-loss teas. Join food journalist Kelly Choi and the New York Times bestselling authors of Eat This, Not That! as they unlock the science of tea, and discover how different forms of this healing plant can help change your life. I loved the results! I followed the plan for 7 days and lost 9 pounds! Jeanine Arenas, 31, Miami, Florida From metabolism-boosting green tea to fat-blocking white tea to the multi-powered chai, you ll learn how to time your tea intake throughout the day, ensuring your body is burning fat and staying strong 24/7. All the while, you ll get to enjoy delicious tea-based smoothies and indulgent dinners (yes, you get to eat on this cleanse!). I went from a size 20 to a size 16, and I m alive with energy. This is t a diet or cleanse for me but a way of life. Tracy Durst, 45, Lewistown, PA In just one week, you will lose up to 10 pounds of stubborn abdominal weight look and feel leaner and lighter, without grueling exercise reset your metabolism to help make weight-loss long-lasting and automatic sleep more soundly and feel more energized dramatically reduce your risk of diabetes and heart disease beat stress and bring complete calm to your mind Are you ready to look slimmer, healthier, and sexier than you have in years in just one week? Then you re ready for The 7-Day Flat-Belly Tea Cleanse.
- Author BiographyKelly Choi is a multiple Emmy Award winning journalist, producer, and TV host and contributing editor to Eat This, Not That! The former host of Top Chef Masters, she is also the creator and host of Food & Drink, has hosted the James Beard Media Awards, and appeared on The Martha Stewart Show and Iron Chef America. Born in Seoul, Korea, she lives in New York.
- Author(s)Editors of Eat This Not That,Kelly Choi
- PublisherGalvanized Books
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGalvanized Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.