All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionBeing a parent is one of the most rewarding, most important jobs you'll ever do in your life - and it's also the most challenging. A growing number of parents are seeking professional help from parent coaches to help them cope with the struggles of family life. Lorraine Thomas, the UK's leading parent coach has written this book based on her extensive experience and expertise. Her approach is unique. She doesn't offer general advice, counselling or therapy, but instead provides a practical framework for parents to focus on solutions to common family problems and develop tailor-made strategies to help achieve them within a manageable timeframe - just 7 days. With accessible advice on the top problems that all parents are faced with, The 7-Day Parent Coach also offers information on: - how to communicate with your children - how to deal with the guilt of being a working parent - how to survive the family evening 'arsenic hours' And much more! This is the essential guide for all twenty-first century parents.
- Author BiographyLorraine Thomas is the UK's leading parent coach, CEO of the Parent Academy and head of parent coach training for the Coaching Academy. She has her own column in Practical Parenting, is on the team of experts for Tesco Baby Magazine and makes regular media appearances on national television - including This Morning, Tonight with Trevor McDonald and as Disney's parenting expert for their TV, radio and press campaign. Lorraine runs workshops for parents' groups and large companies, such as HSBC and The Lord Chancellor's Department, and is a key member of Parent Talk.
- Author(s)Lorraine Thomas
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication02/06/2005
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight398 g
- Width152 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.