All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith more than five million copies in print all around the world, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens is the ultimate teenage success guide--w updated for the digital age. Imagine you had a roadmap--a step-by-step guide to help you get from where you are w, to where you want to be in the future. Your goals, your dreams, your plans...they are all within reach. You just need the tools to help you get there. That's what Sean Covey's landmark book, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, has been to millions of teens: a handbook to self-esteem and success. Now updated for the digital age, this classic book applies the timeless principles of the 7 Habits to the tough issues and life-changing decisions teens face. In an entertaining style, Covey provides a simple approach to help teens improve self-image, build friendships, resist peer pressure, achieve their goals, and get along with their parents, as well as tackle the new challenges of our time, like cyberbullying and social media. In addition, this book is stuffed with cartoons, clever ideas, great quotes, and incredible stories about real teens from all over the world. An indispensable book for teens, as well as parents, teachers, counselors, or any adult who works with teens, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens has become the last word on surviving and thriving as a teen and beyond. If The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens doesn't help you, then you must have a perfect life already. -Jordan McLaughlin, Age 17
- Author(s)Sean Covey
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication27/05/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight499 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.