Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionWhether it's natural or man-made disasters or even tough ecomic times, The 7 Prep Steps workbook with help you avoid the crisis of the moment and get prepared the right way, the first time. You'll save yourself years of research time and thousands of dollars by avoiding the costly mistakes most people make as they begin their journey toward REAL emergency preparedness. Organized into seven sequential parts, The 7 Prep Steps is simple to follow and to implement. It's also advanced eugh that people well versed in preparedness will find little nuggets of golden wisdom inside they never fully considered. Following the system in this workbook, you'll progress step by step until you find yourself completely prepared for any emergency situation.
- Author BiographyMarcello Surjopolos is an emergency preparedness specialist who is passionate about helping families, groups, and individuals prepare for all types of emergencies. He is the owner of multiple emergency preparedness companies and has built a reputation of quality and trust in the industry. Some of his clients include large well-known retailers and the U.S. Special Forces, such as the Navy SEALs. Though he specializes in emergency food and water, he is educated in several areas of preparedness, including financial preparedness. For example, Marcello lived in Brazil as the country experienced more than 30,000% inflation. That experience helped him understand how fragile economic markets can be and how to survive during extremely challenging financial times. Since Brazil, he has gone on to earn an MBA degree from Brigham Young University, and after starting several business, he was appointed Director of Entrepreneur Development for the State of Utah, under Governor Huntsman. In that role, he helped set up the entrepreneur program for Utah and mentored scores of entrepreneurs. He loves to help others in any capacity. Marcello has spent years learning emergency preparedness, practicing it, and helping others do the same. He is a teacher and trainer, a friend and a neighbor. He enjoys seeing others succeed and understands the importance of the principle there is no fear when you're prepared.
- Author(s)Marcello Surjopolos
- Publisher7 Prep Steps
- Date of Publication29/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint7 Prep Steps
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.