All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionMillions of us have dangerously high blood sugar - and we don't kw it. There are symptoms. We appear healthy. Yet raised blood sugar is storing up problems for the future. It furs up our arteries, piles hidden fat into our internal organs and is a precursor t just to Type 2 diabetes but a range of diseases, including heart failure, dementia and cancer. Scientists in the UK have recently shown that rapid weight loss, when done properly, is an extremely effective way to kill dangerous fat, combat blood sugar problems, reverse Type 2 diabetes, perhaps even cure it. In this book, Dr Michael Mosley draws on the work of Professor Roy Taylor - one of the world's foremost diabetes experts - and his own experience as a one-time diabetic, to present a groundbreaking new approach to long-term health - a radical eight-week diet for diabetics who want to reverse their condition and stay medication-free, as well as an easier, flexible regime for anyone just keen to keep their blood sugar levels in check. As Dr Mosley says, it is never too late to act...
- Author(s)Michael Mosley
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Australia
- Date of Publication28/12/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationEast Roseville
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Australia
- Weight400 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.