All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Doug Graham has taken the increasingly popular and tremendously successful low-fat, plant-based diet and turbo-charged it for unprecedented, off-the-charts results. Eclipsing even the astounding benefits so well documented by rewned health professionals who, also, advocate low-fat eating, Dr. Graham's plan is the first to present a low-fat diet and lifestyle programme based exclusively around whole, fresh, uncooked fruits and vegetables. From effortless body weight management to unprecedented vibrant health and disease reversal to blockbuster athletic performance, THE 80/10/10 DIET delivers in ways other plan can even hope to match.
- Author BiographyDr. Douglas Graham, a lifetime athlete and raw fooder since 1978, is an advisor to world-class athletes and trainers from around the globe. He has worked professionally with top performers from almost every sport and every field of entertainment, including such notables as tennis legend Martina Navratilova.
- Author(s)Douglas N. Graham
- PublisherFoodnSport Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationKey Lago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFoodnSport Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Most relevant reviews
- morroman32514 Jul, 2016by
Great book. Very informative and interesting
Verified purchase: No
- starfishbp30 Jan, 2015by
A well written book, that is timeless a timeless life saver.
My liver, pancreas and spleen were not working properly, and were slowly shutting down. I knew I would be dead in the near future if I did not do something drastic. Only two weeks through a naturpath (who almost died from toxic poisoning when she was a biochemist in a lab), and I can already see and feel the difference. Praise God for he does direct our path, and he led me to someones who had been in the trenches and close to death. This book is more than a diet, it's a healthy lifestyle, and how many people of ancient times lives. If you want to be healthier, reverse or stop disease, this diet/lifestyle change is the way to go to life.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90