All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.15
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.32
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.53
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.47
About this product
- Description'Full of recipes you want to cook' - Diana Henry 'Not only a collection of fabulous recipes but an inspiring guide to flavours and ingredients and how they work together' - Nigella Lawson This is a cookbook for people who are looking for inspiration rather than instruction; one that will make you look at familiar ingredients in a new light, and welcome new ones with open arms. Here Felicity Cloake offers an ingredient for each letter of the alphabet - twenty-six of her favourite things to eat, and recipes using them which will change the way that you think about these ingredients forever. In the Blue Cheese chapter, a Roquefort and honey cheesecake with walnut and pear; in Caramel, roast duck with miso caramel and in Rhubarb, rhubarb gin granita. Yet there are also more straightforward dishes, less original or delicious: beetroot odles with goat's cheese, toasted walnuts and baby kale; chorizo baked potatoes with avocado crema; slow roast tomato pasta with lemon salt, ricotta and basil. And there are many more playful takes on favourite dishes: salted peanut caramel crispy cakes, aloo tikki scotch eggs, jelly cherry jubilee, buttermilk onion rings. This is a book to shake you out of your recipe rut and make you start to think about food, and cook it in an entirely new way.
- Author BiographyFelicity Cloake is a journalist and food writer from London. She writes for the Daily Mail, Metro, New Statesman, and writes the weekly columns 'How to Make the Perfect ...' and 'Readers' Recipe Swap' in the Guardian. She was named Food Journalist of the Year and won the New Media of the Year Award at the 2011 Guild of Food Writers Awards. She is the author of Perfect, Perfect Too and Perfect Host.
- Author(s)Felicity Cloake
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFig Tree
- Weight1320 g
- Width197 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.