All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 'environment' embraces many disciplines - ecology, law, physics, chemistry, biology, environmental health, toxicology, genetic engineering and radiology. The book fills a need for an authoritative yet accessible source of reference which expertly summarises the legal, scientific, ecomic and social issues.This book is meant for managers and policy market makers across business, industry and government as well as those with specific managerial, technical and legal responsibility for all aspects relating to the environment.
- Author BiographyJeremy Stranks MSc, FCIEH, FIOSH, RSP is an acknowledged expert in the field. He was a founder member of the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) and a chief examiner for that Board for many years. He is currently an examiner for the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health and the Royal Institute of Public Health. He is a regular seminar speaker and the author of over 20 books, including Safety Law (Prentice Hall) and A Manager's Guide to Health and Safety at Work (Kogan Page)
- Author(s)Jeremy W. Stranks
- Date of Publication19/11/2007
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1338 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.