All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe A to Z of Italian Cinema provides a better understanding of the role Italian cinema has played in film history through a chrology, an introductory essay, a bibliography, appendixes, black-&-white photos, and hundreds of cross-referenced dictionary entries on actors, actresses, movies, producers, organizations, awards, film credits, and termilogy.
- Author BiographyGino Moliterno is head of the film studies program at Australian National University.
- Author(s)Gino Moliterno
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication12/10/2009
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleThe A to Z Guide Series
- Series Part/Volume Number109
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight690 g
- Width141 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.