All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe A to Z of Contemporary United Kingdom seeks to present the events, people, and trends of the last 28 years and to help explain the current state of the United Kingdom. Kwledge of this is vital to understanding the society, politics, personalities, and actions that are shaping the country right w. This is done through a chrology dating from 1979 to the present, an introductory essay, a bibliography, and over 700 cross-referenced dictionary entries on significant persons, places, events, institutions, and organizations, as well as the political, ecomic, social, cultural, and religious facets.
- Author BiographyKenneth J. Panton is professor of geography and Dean of the Honors College at the University of Southern Mississippi. He is the co-author of Historical Dictionary of the United Kingdom (Scarecrow Press, 1998) and the author of Historical Dictionary of London (Scarecrow Press, 2001). Keith A. Cowlard is head of educational partnerships at the University of Greenwich in London. He is the co-author of Historical Dictionary of the United Kingdom (Scarecrow Press, 1998).
- Author(s)Keith A. Cowlard,Kenneth J. Panton
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2010
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleThe A to Z Guide Series
- Series Part/Volume Number225
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, maps
- Weight762 g
- Width144 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.