All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe A to Z of the Crimean War fully explores the main engagements, the principal political figures and rulers, the military leaders and naval commanders, and the events leading up to the conflict. This Dictionary is an excellent window into the political, national, and military intrigue that surrounded one of the most costly campaigns of all time. Includes a chrology, maps, and a comprehensive bibliography full of primary sources, as well as classic sources and histories that will allow researchers to trace the changing perception of the war through history.
- Author BiographyGuy Arnold is the author of 40 books, including Historical Dictionary of Aid and Development Organizations (1996), Historical Dictionary of Civil Wars in Africa (1999), Historical Dictionary of the Crimean War (2002), and Historical Dictionary of the Non-Aligned Movement and Third World (2006), all published by the Scarecrow Press.
- Author(s)Guy Arnold
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleThe A to Z Guide Series
- Series Part/Volume Number201
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight299 g
- Width142 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.