All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis dictionary offers a balanced overview and helps readers understand and appreciate the Enlightenment Movement. Cross-referenced dictionary entries cover the significant persons, places, events, institutions, and literary works of the movement, and a chrological table charts the progression of the movement by indicating the date, the main figures involved, the political or society events, and the science, arts, or letters that resulted.
- Author BiographyHarvey Chisick received his doctorate from The Johns Hopkins University and is the author of a number of books and articles on the social and intellectual history of the 18th century.
- Author(s)Harvey Chisick
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication16/07/2009
- Series TitleThe A to Z Guide Series
- Series Part/Volume Number41
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight740 g
- Width142 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.