All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe A to Z of the Philippines provides more than 400 hundred entries on important persons, places, events, and institutions, as well as salient ecomic, social and cultural aspects. The more than four centuries of the Philippines history covered by Guillermo, including the periods of Spanish and American dominance over the country, is neatly wrapped up in an introduction, clearly laid out in a chrology, complemented with statistical data in the appendix, and concluded with a bibliography allowing further research and study.
- Author BiographyArtemio R. Guillermo, a Filipino-American, is a retired communications professor, Fulbright scholar, and principal author of the first edition of the Historical Dictionary of the Philippines. May Kyi Win (1948-2002) was former associate professor and curator of the Donn V. Hart Southeast Asia Collection at Northern Illinois University Libraries and was coauthor of the first edition.
- Author(s)Artemio R. Guillermo,May Kyi Win
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication13/04/2010
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleThe A to Z Guide Series
- Series Part/Volume Number214
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight780 g
- Width144 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.