All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe A to Z of the Reformation and Counter-Reformation provides a comprehensive account of two chains of events-the Protestant Reformation and the Catholic Counter-Reformation-that have left an enduring imprint on Europe, America, and the world at large. This is done through a chrology, an introductory essay, a bibliography, and over 300 cross-referenced dictionary entries on persons, places, countries, institutions, doctrines, ideas, and events.
- Author BiographyMichael Mullett has taught medieval and early modern British and European history for 40 years at the University of Lancaster. Now officially retired, he continues to research, write, and lecture and is currently preparing a study of John Calvin.
- Author(s)Michael Mullett
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2010
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleThe A to Z Guide Series
- Series Part/Volume Number245
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Weight717 g
- Width144 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.