Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWales is a nation with every conceivable holiday attraction you could wish for. Even if you spent a year trying, you wouldn't see half of its castles or dolmens. Yet for all its remarkable history, this is a country that always looks forward, embracing re-invention while maintaining its original charm. The AA Guide to Wales gives you all you need to kw to get the most out of your visit to this wonderful land. From the roar of the Millennium Stadium to the hushed delights of a Hay-on-Wye bookshop, climbing in Swdonia to going underground at the National Pit Museum, each entry is packed with the very best sites to see, things to do, recommendations for eating and drinking, and places to explore nearby. With everything from local legends to must-see festivals and events, this authoritative and practical guide ensures you will never be lost for something to do.
- Author BiographyAA Publishing is the UK's largest travel publisher, with an extensive range of inspiring travel guides, dependable driving books, and trusted maps and atlases.
- Author(s)Gwyneth Rees
- PublisherAA Publishing
- Date of Publication14/04/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutomobile Association
- Out-of-print date19/03/2016
- Content NoteColour photographs and maps
- Weight408 g
- Width120 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $19.41
- AU $24.47Trending at AU $27.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.