All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNeed access to the basics? This popular handbook uses a practical and easy-to-read approach to explaining the scope of environmental regulations and providing concise yet comprehensive discussions of 38 federal environmental acts. New areas covered in this edition include Prevention of Pollution from Ships, Shore Protection Act, National Coastal Zone Monitoring Act, Estuary Restoration Act, Orgatin Antifouling Paint Control Act, and international environmental and quality standards (ISO).
- Author(s)Joel B. Goldsteen
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date07/03/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width180 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.02Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $29.80Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.