All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents an ideal introduction to the science behind the laws and regulations for those who need to kw the general scope of environmental science. Written in plain English and without mathematical equations, The ABCs of Environmental Science introduces the basic principles that explain the workings of the earth's environment and the major issues behind environmental headlines.
- Author(s)William B. Katz
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/06/1998
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width175 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.