All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuilting school is w in session, and it's never been so fun to hit the books! Take the challenge to move beyond basic patchwork with 12 skill-building lessons, including paper piecing, strip piecing, bargello, set-in seams, applique, crazy quilting and more. Learn the tools, terms, and techniques that are the bedrocks of quiltmaking. Use your new skills to finish a gorgeous final exam, an ABC-themed sampler quilt, plus a handful of quick-finish projects. It's a complete quilting course in one book.
- Author BiographyJanet Lundholm McWorkman enjoys building difficult blocks, designing patterns, and giving quilts to family, friends, and charities. Her quilts have won numerous prizes and have appeared in national shows. She lives in Anchorage, Alaska, with her husband and two cats.
- Author(s)Janet Lundholm McWorkman
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication31/08/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Note340 colour illustrations
- Weight378 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.