The ABCs of Real Estate Investing: The Secrets of Finding Hidden Profits Most Investors Miss by Ken McElroy (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.43Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $27.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will teach you how to: * Achieve wealth and cash flow through real estate * Find property with real potential * Show you how to unlock the myths that are holding you back * Negotiating the deal based on the numbers * Evaluate property and purchase price * Increase your income through proven property management tools
- Author BiographyKen McElroy, Principal and Co-Partner of MC Companies, has over 26 years of senior level experience in multifamily asset and property management, development. Having purchased over $400 million in real estate in the past two years, Ken brings a unique property management perspective when estimating a property's potential value. Ken oversees the company's asset portfolio and leads the day-to-day operations including financial and operating analysis, investor relations and business development. An industry veteran, Ken has served in leadership roles in multi-family asset and property management for more than 26 years. He is also an expert in development, project/construction management, investment analysis and acquisitions/dispositions, as well as business development and client relations. MC Companies is a full-service real estate investment and property management group that since 1985 has developed, built and managed multi-family housing communities. Its current portfolio includes units in Arizona (Phoenix, Tucson, Goodyear, Scottsdale, Green Valley, and Sun City); Las Vegas, Nevada; Portland, Oregon; Oklahoma (Oklahoma City and Tulsa) and Texas (Austin, Dallas, Houston, Plano, and San Antonio). The MC Companies combined core strengths create value and is the foundation for the company we built. For us, a culture of partnership isn't something we hang on the wall. It's something we actually live minute-by-minute when we bring on a new property management contract, run the numbers on an apartment community we're thinking about buying or map out the strategic direction for our company in the coming year. It's our mutual respect, our respective talents and our combined actions that come into play and create our commitment to Sharing the Good Life with our families, friends, investors, employees and our family of community residents.
- Author(s)Ken McElroy
- PublisherRDA Press, LLC
- Date of Publication08/03/2012
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNevada
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBZK Press, LLC
- Weight228 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.